What is in it for you?
How you will contribute...
• Ensure alignment of applications with core business objectives.
• Work with the product and engineering team to build and manage the various products and tools that interface with AION blockchain.
• Create and manage Smart Contracts for blockchain-based applications and tools.
• Engage with internal and external partners to identify emerging technology, automation, operations and security that help align business needs.
• Work with clients to brainstorm and prototype blockchain application ideas.
What we are looking for...
• Strong educational background in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Experience in React is preferred but not a must
• Experience in software versioning and Github Worklflow
• Familiar with common algorithms and design patterns
• Ethereum smart contract coding (solidity) is desired but not a must
• Blockchain knowledge is desired
Competencies we desire...
• Engineering / technical mindset (5/5)
• Extreme ownership (5/5)
• Leading with passion (5/5)
• Thinking big / Creativity & innovation (5/5)
Apply Link for Toronto - http://aion.humi.ca/job-board/IT/587
Applicants must be eligible to work for any Employer in Canada.
We thank all applicants and their interest in AION, however based on key specifications of the role, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Who we are …
At AION, we are looking for bright intelligent minds who will contribute in defining the future of Blockchain technology. The core Engineering team at AION is involved in R&D work. Being bold, taking risks and moving fast is in our DNA. Living on the cutting edge of technology, we come to work everyday with unbounded enthusiasm for pushing the boundaries of what's possible with Blockchain technology. AION is multi-tier blockchain platform designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and interoperability.
We started as a Nuco Networks in 2016 developing blockchain applications and in June 2017 started building Blockchain decentralized infrastructure – AION. We have successfully launched our Mainnet open source platform in April 2018. Our Team grew rapidly from 30 members in Feb 2018 to over 60 members globally in August 2018 Globally (Toronto, Barbados, Shanghai-China). Our team is comprised of extremely talented members with sharp minds, including Bachelor's, Master’s and PhD members.
We have an incredible story to tell... check us out
Introducing AION: https://aion.network/about/
Press re AION: https://aion.network/news/#interviews
Meet our Team: https://aion.network/team/
We are looking for pioneers to challenge today’s assumptions and create a new world of unimagined possibilities through blockchain technology.