Technical Product Manager
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
What is in it for you?
Enabling mainstream businesses to integrate decentralized technology is full of challenges ranging from usability to professional software delivery. As the Technical Product Manager on the Ecosystem team, you will lead and shape the technical strategy to make the journey into the web3 world a seamless and developer-friendly experience for businesses to build on top of Aion platform. This includes identifying and addressing gaps in core infrastructure, middleware & tooling, and end-user applications. If you are interested in bridging blockchain protocols to mainstream markets to solve business problems and add value to overall ecosystem, then this job is for you.
How you will contribute…
We need people who are interested in our day-to-day challenges and the willingness to take ownership of ecosystem expansion and growth:
• Manage relationships with ecosystem partners and build efficient communication channels to increase engagement
• Bridge communication and technical requirements between the ecosystem and core team
• Provide technical expertise in solution architecture, technology strategy and technical design decisions
• Lead technical research initiatives to identify gaps and opportunities from a blockchain development and overall usability perspective
• Design product-oriented solutions with a variety of technology and business partners
If any of this sounds interesting to you, we would like to talk to you.
What we are looking for the roles ...
• Must have strong background in computer engineering
• 5+ yrs of proven hands-on experience with large-scale production software delivery involving all stages (architecture, design, development and deployment)
• At least 3+ yrs Java development experience
• Experience and familiarity with JVM-based languages
• Deep knowledge with cloud-based technologies
• Familiar and capable with Linux and other Unix-based systems
• Full-stack exp with good knowledge of APIs
• Solid experience with architectural and analytical thinking
Competencies we desire...
• Engineering / technical mindset (5/5)
• Extreme ownership (5/5)
• Leading with passion (5/5)
• Thinking big / Creativity & innovation (4/5)
Apply Link for Toronto - http://aion.humi.ca/job-board/IT/1292
Applicants must be eligible to work for any Employer in Canada.
We thank all applicants and their interest in AION, however based on key specifications of the role, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Who we are…
At AION, we are looking for bright intelligent minds who will contribute in defining the future of Blockchain technology. Being bold, taking risks and moving fast is in our DNA. Living on the cutting edge of technology, we come to work everyday with unbounded enthusiasm for pushing the boundaries of what's possible with Blockchain technology. AION is multi-tier blockchain platform designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and security.
We have an incredible story to tell... check us out
Introducing AION: https://aion.network/about/
Press re AION: https://aion.network/Press/
Meet our Team: https://aion.network/team/
We are looking for pioneers to challenge today’s assumptions and create a new world of unimagined possibilities through blockchain technology.